The Veritas Fund provides direct funding for priority initiatives that tuition alone does not cover. Many individuals within the Veritas community including parents, grandparents, board members, faculty and staff members as well as friends, corporations, foundations, and matching gift programs contribute to The Veritas Fund.
The Veritas Fund helps to support:
- Small class size, a cornerstone of our philosophy of education
- On-going professional development and training for faculty and staff
- Engaging faculty of the highest caliber who love God, who love their subjects and their students, and who joyfully model lifelong learning
- An integrated performing arts program that includes classroom instruction in performance choir, music theory, and music history
- An expanding athletic program that currently includes cross-country, track and field, basketball, soccer, golf, and tennis
- Tuition assistance to ensure the financial accessibility to a diversity of families
Gifts to The Veritas Fund are an investment in the exceptional education of every student and demonstrate a commitment to our mission. Veritas School is a 501(c) (3) charitable organization. All gifts to Veritas School are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
No gift is too small, and every gift counts.